I heard about this a while ago but just now came across it on the net,a bottle that cleans your water enough to drink it

according to them and i qoute "the LIFESAVER bottle is the world’s first all in one filtration water bottle. It will remove bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi and all other microbiological waterborne pathogens without using chemicals like iodine or chlorine which leave a distinctive foul taste. LIFESAVER bottle produces filtered sterile drinking water quickly and easily."

pretty cool in case i ever go somewhere with a suspect water supply or i do some safari shit in the near future. for right now i'm sticking with the brita in the city where water is plentiful. u can find it at www.lifesaversystems.